Updated: Mar 2
Nothing is more important than the safety of our employees and the safety of our clients. Please know that are leadership team has been working to continuously provide employees and clients with the latest information from local and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) health officials and are taking measures to help keep our workplaces and client homes safe as possible. We increased the frequency of cleaning procedures and implemented disinfecting protocols. We continue to follow closely the guidelines recommended by the CDC and are actively communicating this guidance, including such measures as vigilant handwashing and hygiene. Education is the key. We urge everyone to get informed about the virus, how it spreads, how to identify symp
toms, and recommended actions so we can all do our part to prevent the virus and other illnesses from spreading. The symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease) are similar to Influenza (the flu), including fever and cough, and recommendations for prevention are the same as for the flu. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. It is recommended to have a safe distance of 6 feet. Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (time – at least 20 seconds – and friction are the key to effectiveness). If soap and warm water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand gel (or vice versa). Handwashing with soap and water is more effective than alcohol-based hand gel. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve or cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue directly into the trash. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. If you are sick, stay home and contact your health care provider. In addition to the above precautions mentioned,
Nobility Reigns implemented the following:
· Alcohol-based hand sanitizers has been purchased for all company vehicles.
· Hand hygiene signs have been posted in bathrooms and entrances to the program.
· All employees are required to increase the frequency of their assigned cleaning duties, which involve sanitizing counters, doorknobs, light switches, grab bars, phones, etc. Any surface area touched frequently should be cleaned a couple times a day. If a disinfectant is not available, use soap and warm water.
· Lysol sprays have been purchased.
· Hand dryers have been installed.
· All employees are required to increase the frequency of changing out used community hand towels with clean ones.
· All employees should encourage and assist our clients to practice the above prevention measures.
· All employees and clients should wash their hands properly after arriving home from community outings, appointments, and work.
· Outings and other activities such as shopping, appointments, parks, restaurants, walks, program gatherings within Nobility Reigns, etc. will continue accordingly and will be an individual case by case judgement call.
· Mask shall be worn at all times.
· Daily temps and symptom checks are conducted daily on clients and employees upon starting their shift.
Nobility Reigns did host two vaccination clinics where clients and employees had the opportunity to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.