Nobility Reigns offers:
$11.50 an hour for Direct Support Coordinators
$1.50 weekend shift differential
Weekly Pay on Fridays
Yearly Employee Appreciation Incentive
401K With Company Contribution
Most shifts are 7 days on/off
The following are standard shifts with Nobility Reigns. Consult a career consultant for availability and location:
Direct Support Coordinator (Caregiver):
1) Second Shift Full-Time Position (31 hours/week). This position is 6 days on, then 8 days off. It is Thursday & Friday 2pm-11pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-11pm, and Monday & Tuesday 2pm-11pm.
Drivers license required.
2) Second Shift Full-Time Position (40 hours/week). This position is 8 days on, then 6 days off. It is Wednesday-Friday 2pm-11pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-11pm, and Monday-Wednesday 2pm-11pm.
Drivers license required.
3) First Shift Full-Time Position (30 hours/week). This position is Monday through Friday, 8am-2p.
Drivers License required.
4) Third Shift Full-Time Position (37/30 hours/week). This position is 7 days on, then 7 days off. It is Wednesday & Thursday 11pm-8am, Friday & Saturday 11pm-10am, and Sunday-Tuesday 11pm-8am.
5) Float Position (40 hours/week). This position requires that you are able and willing to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift. Scheduled 2 weeks in advance. Will have 2 weekends off a month.
Drivers License required.
6) Typically, Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm, weekend on call rotation. Must be able to handle emergencies as they arise and must have teh flexibility to adjust hours to manage staffing difficulties.
Notice for career seekers:
Duties and responsibilities of the Job:
All employees of Nobility Reigns will be assigned a primary location; however, Nobility Reigns has multiple program(s) (facilities) locations located in Appleton, Oshkosh, and Little Chute. Employees will be expected to work at any assigned location as needed and with forced overtime.
1. Assist/monitor/teach individuals with preparation of daytime activities; encourage good personal hygiene, and behavior appropriate in their home or apartment.
2. Assist Program Coordinator in the assessment of each individual(s) abilities, interests and need areas toward independent living. Assist Program Coordinator in the development of each ISP. Staff behavior and interaction with individuals shall be directed towards the attainment of goals set forth within each ISP.
3. Assist/monitor/teach individuals(s) in budgeting skills.
4. Teach self-medication skills according to NR regulations, and when appropriate supervise in medication administration.
5. Assist/monitor/teach individuals engaging in daily chores.
6. Assist/monitor/teach individuals as needed in grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
7. Meet with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to discuss concerns, problems.
8. Assist/monitor/teach individuals in holding house meetings and informal discussion groups with peers.
9. Handle emergency situations appropriately, (according to NR policies). Utilize crisis interventions when necessary.
10. Teach and/or support individuals in utilizing public transportation. Transport individuals to appropriate appointments/community outings (i.e. person requires assistance at appointment).
11. Perform daily record keeping and complete all required documentation (i.e. data collection, daily logs). Exchange information with next shift and/or with all support staff.
12. Teach and be supportive of basic nutrition. Assist individuals to utilize community resources from nutritional counseling.
13. Teach relationship building skills.
14. Teach community integration; assist individuals in joining community organizations of their choice.
15. Teach problem solving skills/resolving conflicts.
16. Provide leisure/recreational activities of individual(s) choice, increase individual’s self-initiative in leisure activities.
17. Teach/monitor individual’s self-management skills (in health and behavior management).
18. Teach individuals basic first aid, fire safety, emergency skills and sex education, and/or assist individual in locating a class (community resource) in the above stated items.
19. Provide opportunities for individuals to have choices, make decisions in daily living and their future goals (i.e. assist individual in day to day decisions).
20. Assist in creating natural supports for individuals.
21. Assist individuals in building their self-esteem.
22. Encourage empowerment.
23. Follow individual treatment plans consistently.
24. Conduct and document monthly fire drills according to NR procedures.
25. Report any client (individual) abuse (physical, emotional, sexual) or act of omission to the Disabled Person’s Protection Commission.
26. Be available to meet with repair person(s) and inspectors.
27. Attend individual and inter-agency staff meetings related to individuals.
28. Attend training.
29. Implement OSHA regulations.
30. Perform housekeeping duties, lifting, lawn care, snow removal, and climbing stairs.
31. Perform other duties as assigned.
32. Any unauthorized use of company funds by an employee will result in that employee reimbursing the company. The unauthorized amount will be deducted directly from his or her next paycheck; therefore, please refer to the Petty Cash Policy if you are unsure if any expense is an allowable expenditure.
33. As an employee of Nobility Reigns you will be in an environment that requires essential physical functions of the job such as long periods of standing and walking. During your shift you will also spend a lot of time bending kneeling, pushing, and lifting. You will be required to lift at least 50 pounds. Some of the tasks (this list is not all encompassing) that require bending, kneeing, pushing, or lifting are making beds, helping clients with bedpans and urinals, helping clients with walkers, assisting clients with exercises, moving patients from beds to wheelchairs, and back, pushing wheelchairs around the program/community, rolling patients to prevent bedsores, dressing, lifting heavy boxes and other heavy objects or moving heavy machinery.
34. All employees are expected to stay awake, alert, and attentive to client and program needs while on shift.
35. Healthcare workers (employees) are occupationally exposed to a variety of infectious diseases during the performance of their duties. This is including but not limited to COVID-19, bloodborne pathogens, influenza, and other infectious agents. Nobility Reigns will provide the proper and necessary PPE, cleaning supplies, as well as education to aid in/and prevent/reduce the spread of these infectious agents to each of its employees and clients. Nobility Reigns is an essential healthcare business in which employees are expected to come to work for their regularly scheduled shifts during an infectious agent outbreak.
36. As a Nobility Reigns employee, you are occupationally exposed to physically and verbally aggressive behaviors from clients. This includes but is not limited to, throwing items, hitting, yelling, elopement, derogatory remarks, etc. It is part of your job duties to follow Behavior Support Plans (BSPs, if available) and assist with developing and implementing treatment plans to address these behaviors. This would include: supporting clients through these behaviors, communicating with other clients and employees, competing necessary documentation, and reporting to management. Employees are expected to work with clients with all behaviors and accommodate with clients accordingly. 37. In addition to the duties listed above, the Direct Support Coordinator – Relief Status (DSC-RS) is required to work at least one shift per month. If the requirement of working one shift per month is not fulfilled, Nobility Reigns will assume that the DSC-RS has self-terminated.
In addition to any job duties specified in this list, Employee shall have such job duties as may from time-to-time be reasonably assigned to Employee by Employer. Employee acknowledges that by virtue of Employee's position and responsibilities, Employee will have fiduciary duties to Employer and a duty of loyalty to Employer and will, at all times, act in a manner consistent with these duties and abide by Employer's reasonable rules, regulations, instructions, and directions.
In addition to any job duties specified in this list, Program Coordinator and any other management positions will include other required job responsibilities, as specified in the specific job responsibilities list that will be reviewed with you by an Onboarding Team Member either during a phone interview, in person interview, or both.