Nobility Reigns offers:
$11.50 an hour for Direct Support Coordinators
Weekly Pay on Fridays
Yearly Employee Appreciation Incentive
401K With Company Contribution
Most shifts are 7 days on/off
The following are standard shifts with Nobility Reigns. Consult a career consultant for availability and location:
Direct Support Coordinator (Caregiver):
1) Second Shift Full-Time Position (31 hours/week). This position is 6 days on, then 8 days off. It is Thursday & Friday 2pm-11pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-11pm, and Monday & Tuesday 2pm-11pm.
Drivers license required.
2) Second Shift Full-Time Position (40 hours/week). This position is 8 days on, then 6 days off. It is Wednesday-Friday 2pm-11pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-11pm, and Monday-Wednesday 2pm-11pm.
Drivers license required.
3) First Shift Full-Time Position (30 hours/week). This position is Monday through Friday, 8am-2p.
Drivers License required.
4) Third Shift Full-Time Position (37/30 hours/week). This position is 7 days on, then 7 days off. It is Wednesday & Thursday 11pm-8am, Friday & Saturday 11pm-10am, and Sunday-Tuesday 11pm-8am.
5) Typically, Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm, weekend on call rotation. Must be able to handle emergencies as they arise and must have teh flexibility to adjust hours to manage staffing difficulties.
Notice for career seekers:
Duties and responsibilities of the Job:
1. Assist/monitor/teach individuals with preparation of daytime activities; encourage good personal hygiene, and behavior appropriate in their home or apartment.
2. Assist Program Coordinator in the assessment of each individual(s) abilities, interests and need areas toward independent living. Assist Program Coordinator in the development of each ISP. Staff behavior and interaction with individuals shall be directed towards the attainment of goals set forth within each ISP.
3. Assist/monitor/teach individuals(s) in budgeting skills.
4. Teach self-medication skills according to NR regulations, and when appropriate supervise in medication administration.
5. Assist/monitor/teach individuals engaging in daily chores.
6. Assist/monitor/teach individuals as needed in grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
7. Meet with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to discuss concerns, problems.
8. Assist/monitor/teach individuals in holding house meetings and informal discussion groups with peers.
9. Handle emergency situations appropriately, (according to NR policies). Utilize crisis interventions when necessary.
10. Teach and/or support individuals in utilizing public transportation. Transport individuals to appropriate appointments/community outings (i.e. person requires assistance at appointment).
11. Perform daily record keeping (i.e. data collection, daily logs). Exchange information with next shift and/or with support staff.
12. Teach and be supportive of basic nutrition. Assist individuals to utilize community resources from nutritional counseling.
13. Teach relationship building skills.
14. Teach community integration; assist individuals in joining community organizations of their choice.
15. Teach problem solving skills/resolving conflicts.
16. Provide leisure/recreational activities of individual(s) choice, increase individual’s self-initiative in leisure activities.
17. Teach/monitor individuals self-management skills (in health and behavior management).
18. Teach individuals basic first aid, fire safety, emergency skills and sex education, and/or assist individual in locating a class (community resource) in the above stated items.
19. Provide opportunities for individuals to have choices, make decisions in daily living and their future goals (i.e. assist individual in day to day decisions).
20. Assist in creating natural supports for individuals.
21. Assist individuals in building their self esteem.
22. Encourage empowerment.
23. Follow individual treatment plans consistently.
24. Conduct and document monthly fire drills according to NR procedures.
25. Report any client (individual) abuse (physical, emotional, sexual) or act of omission to the Disabled Person’s Protection Commission.
26. Be available to meet with repair person(s) and inspectors.
27. Attend individual and inter-agency staff meetings related to individuals.
28. Attend training.
29. Implement OSHA regulations.
30. Lifting, snow shoveling, and climbing stairs.
31. In addition to the duties listed above, the Direct Support Coordinator – Relief Status (DSC-RS) is required to work at least one shift per month. If the requirement of working one shift per month is not fulfilled, Nobility Reigns will assume that the DSC-RS has self-terminated.
32. Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator. In addition to any job duties specified in this list, Employee shall have such job duties as may from time-to-time be reasonably assigned to Employee by Employer. Employee acknowledges that by virtue of Employee's position and responsibilities, Employee will have fiduciary duties to Employer and a duty of loyalty to Employer and will, at all times, act in a manner consistent with these duties and abide by Employer's reasonable rules, regulations, instructions, and directions.